The Circlework™ Leadership Training is a week-long event that draws women from around the world. In a setting of glorious natural beauty, they have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the sacredness and depth of the space Jalaja creates while simultaneously acquiring skills, practice, insights and tools that will allow them to lead healing, successful circles within their own communities, be it in schools, hospitals, community centers, businesses, churches, or any other arena.
Thanks to the Institute for Circlework, which provides a limited number of full and partial scholarships, the training attracts participants, not only from the United States but from around the world. While each Training is unique and different, the experience is always magical, profoundly healing and often life-changing.
During the training, women tend to form strong bonds of friendship and caring, and many graduates return repeatedly. For them, the training is a healing sanctuary, a place to connect with powerful, like-minded women and an opportunity to reconnect with Jalaja as an empowering, inspiring teacher.
The Circlework Training will:
- Empower you as a leader and peacemaker.
- Help you clarify your direction and goals.
- Give you a new perspective on the extraordinary transformation our planet is currently undergoing, and your role in it.
- Immerse you in a field of nurturing, healing energy.
- Prepare you to bring a greater sense of sacred presence to all your relationships.
- Clear inner blocks that hold you back from stepping into your full power.
- Teach you to use circle geometry as a tool for healing and awakening.
- Help you respond skillfully to the most common challenges that circle leaders face.
- Provide a wealth of practical tips and tools, including body-centered and non-verbal practices.
The Circlework™ Training includes theoretical sections and discussion as well as hands-on experiential practice. You will explore your personal relationship to the circle and identify your challenges and your calling in working with circles.
- Subjects addressed include:
- Boundaries and safety
- Creating sacred space
- Embodying the Mandala
- Archetypal Awakening
- Ensuring inclusivity
- The history of Circlework
- Understanding and working with sacred geometry
- Working with ritual, symbol, and myth
- Circlework and the healing of the feminine
- Leadership: What it means and what it does
Participants will deepen their personal relationship to the circle, identify challenges, and acquire new skills. Apart from knowledge and tools relating to circle leadership, they will receive guidance and support to move through their daily life in a state of centeredness, harmony and balance.
Most training’s are held at Light on the Hill, a beautiful retreat center in upstate New York. Surrounded by hundreds of acres of breathtaking natural beauty, women enjoy trails and ponds, labyrinths and sanctuaries—not to mention private rooms and gourmet vegetarian food. The closest airport is Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport. We will gladly pick you up from the Ithaca airport.
The scholarships granted by the Institute for Circlework have allowed many amazing women to attend the Circlework Training who could otherwise not have afforded it. For the most part, they were funded by other women who have received the benefits of Circlework and want their sisters to have the same opportunity. Thanks to our donor’s generosity, women are now leading circle gatherings in India and Afghanistan, Germany, Israel and Palestine, as well as throughout North America.
Maybe this isn’t the year for you to attend the Circlework Training. Still, you can be there in spirit! Please make a tax-deductible contribution today, and help another woman enjoy a week of sisterhood, healing and empowerment.
Click here to visit the website of the Institute for Circlework, where you can make a donation and learn more.